Placing An Order
You can place an order with Terra Tokens right off this site.
Ordering online is easy and secure! All orders are completed through Paypal and are SSL Encrypted to safeguard your personal information. You do not need a PayPal account to purchase using PayPal – simply sign in and they will ask you for a credit card number. Note: Items will be shipped to the confirmed PayPal account address.
Custom and special orders
If there is a style at Terra Tokens that you would like to order for a wedding party or other special occasion, please contact me for design customization and quantity pricing. Once a design is agreed upon, custom orders average 1 to 4 weeks depending on quantity of items and availability of components. Bridal Party sets require more time. Once the order is initiated, I can provide a more accurate delivery time.
Orders generally ship within 3-5 business days of receiving your order (except special/custom orders or if you are paying by check). I ship via the United Staes Postal Service. Mailing time usually averages 3-5 business days.
I ship USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. The shipping charges are as follows:
United States orders
Orders up to $200.00 have shipping charges of $6.95.
Orders of over $200.00 receive free shipping.
International orders are shipped via 1st Class Mail: For orders shipped to Canada you will need to add $3.00 to the base shipping cost above. All other countries will need to add $6.00 to the base shipping cost.
Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for international orders to arrive after shipping from our studio.
Because international shipping and customs are so unpredictable, delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. Terra Tokens is not responsible for any customs-related taxes, duties or fees.
Problems with Order
Contact me by email or phone and I will do my best to make your order right. All orders are insured when shipped from Terra Tokens. Please contact me within 24 hours of receiving a damaged package so a claim can be made through USPS. Failure to notify me immediately may inhibit your ability to file a claim with the Postal Service.
We offer a 15 day money back guarantee (as long as the item is returned in its original, undamaged condition). Paypal fees or shipping fees will not be refunded. When returning your item(s) I suggest insurance or delivery confirmation, as damaged or lost packages will not be refunded. Please email me ahead of time to confirm the arrangements.
If your items are accidentally damaged or broken, I will repair it for you for a small fee, which depends on the repair needed. Shipping costs will be your responsibility and it is suggested you follow the guidelines stated in the “return policy” section above.
Our Pledge to You
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold, given away, or shared with anyone, unless we’re required to by law.
As a customer, these are two types of emails you can expect to receive from Terra Tokens.
1. When you order from our site, you will receive an order confirmation. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships.
2. From time to time, we send a “Heart on Your Wrist News” email newsletter to registered users and to others that have signed up on our web site. If you change your mind and do not wish to receive the newsletter, you may click the “unsubscribe link” that we include in every newsletter.
3. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via this page:
i. See what data we have about you, if any.
ii. Change/correct any data we have about you.
iii. Have us delete any data we have about you.
iv. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
1. We do not share your personally identifiable information with any 3rd parties.
2. When you visit our website, we don’t automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you.
4. If your personally identifiable information changes, you may update your account or deactivate it in the “My Account” page, or by contacting us via this page. As a result of ordering, registering, using our web site contact form, or emailing us, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
5. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Safeguarding Your Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
1. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
2. Like most websites, we use a third party to handle secure credit card transaction processing from our site. When you make purchases on Heart On Your Wrist, we securely transmit your billing information as necessary for the third party to process your order. Heart on Your Wrist does not retain your credit card information at our studio.
3. To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions. In addition, our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, such as the Visa Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP), MasterCard® (SDP), and Discover Information Security and Compliance (DISC).